Update time: 10/4/2019
- iBaby hardware products (including our iBabyCare and iFamCare, Yobi branded products) (“products”),
- sites that can be accessed on https://www.ibabylabs.com or https://ibabycloud.com (“sites”),
- Services, including technical support and accessible services through the site (“Web API”),
- Software that can be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access the service (“mobile application”), and
- subscription services, including services that you can access using Web Apps and Mobile Apps (subscription Services).
Third parties may also integrate iBaby products and services into their products and services, for which we are not responsible. Other information about our privacy practices may be provided in other documents, such as quotation notes, supplementary privacy statements or statements provided before or at the time of data collection.
2.The personal information we might collect.
Where applicable, we point out whether and why you must provide us with your personal information and the consequences of failure to provide it to us. If you do not provide personal information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our service if this information is essential to provide you with services.
The personal information we collect directly from you
To use the service, when you create an account on ibabylabs.com, ibabycloud.com or go to iBaby-labeled webapps and mobileapps (including ibabycare for ios and android, ifamcare and yobi) to register, we may ask you to submit the following types of personal information: first and last name, e-mail. We may also collect other personal information, such as your gender or age (including the baby’s date of birth) for formal or virtual users, profile picture, etc.
Information that you share or publish voluntarily
We may collect personal information or content you provide on any of our mobile Apps. For example, Timeline will collect your voluntary upload of growth record information, life photos, content reviews and so on. Another example of this is using the invited users feature where you can choose to share your access to the iBaby monitor by inviting links and sending it to a friend for viewing.
Films and photos
On all iBaby products, we will collect and analyze data according to your device settings to identify videos and photos generated by motion or other events. This may include sending part of the video to you as a notification, via email, or push. We may process personal information in your iBaby device to send you an alert in the event of a problem.
We may collect information through your communication with our customer support team. This can include: country, email address, product serial number, version number, mobile system information, purchase date, telephone number, mailing address and purchase certificate to assist in the resolution of the problem.
Details of the payment
We may collect credit card and billing information (including payment transactions) to process your order. For example, when you purchase subscriptions that use certain services, we collect your credit card number.
3. The personal information we collect from your interaction with our products and services
- Cookies and tracking technology: We use automatic data collection tools such as Cookies, Web beacons and other tracking technologies to collect data and related information including IP addresses, device identifiers, advertising identifiers, and other information about your device, system, application software, and peripherals. We may collect information about your browser and which sites you visit. We may also study how often you use our applications and some features. Third parties may also use cookie to collect information. Some sites have a “no tracking” feature, but Let you tell the website not to follow you. These functions are not all unified. We are not responding to these signals at the moment.
- The use of the product: We collect information about the use of products, equipment, and statistics to analyze the performance of iBaby devices. This information includes Wi-Fi connectivity, network speed, voltage information, storage information, error rate, and other performance information.
- Product operation records and functional exception information collection: For security and traceability reasons, we regularly log specific functional operations of the user’s product including but not limited to: user id, access dates, access content, and so on.
4. How do we use your personal information?:
We may use your personal information for the following purposes: we will use your personal information to provide our services and interact directly with you.
Maintain, improve and develop products and services: We will use your personal information to improve and ensure that our services run as expected. We will also use the information collected in existing services to help us develop new services or customize them for you.
Internal data analysis: We use personal information for internal analysis to see how you use our services.
Marketing: We may send you marketing newsletters directly from us or our partners about products, services, offers, plans and promotions (including competitions, raffle and any other marketing activities). These may be our own quotations or products, or quotations for third-party products that we think you may find interesting, but we will not share information with third parties for third-party independent marketing or promotion purposes.
Protect our company: We may use your personal information to protect our company, our customers, our website, prevent fraud and to protect our products
Abide by the law and other standards: We may use your personal information as required by applicable laws and regulations, or at the request of any judicial process or government agency that owns or claims jurisdiction over iBaby or its branches.
Other activities: We may process your personal information for other purposes, and we will provide special notice for it when information is being collected.
4. How do we share your personal information?
We may share personal information in the following ways or in a manner disclosed to you when collecting data:
We may share the personal information we collect with our headquarters and branches.
Work with service providers: We may also share personal information with our service providers, which perform services on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Examples of services include processing orders and credit card transactions, sending marketing newsletters, sharing your email address to assist us in sales-related work, after-sales services, and providing customer support.
Invite with friends: You can choose to share access to your iBaby camera by sending invitation links to friends or family members.
We may share information for legal reasons. If we sincerely believe that there is a reasonable need to access, use, save or disclose information, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals other than iBaby:
- -Comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures or enforceable governmental laws
- -Detect, prevent, or otherwise resolve fraud, safety, or technical problems
- -Prevent damage to the rights, property or safety of iBaby, users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- – If we inform you separately and you agree to share it.
5. Your rights and choices
- You have certain rights to the personal information we maintain about you, and we have certain choices about how we use it and how we communicate with you about the personal information we collect from you.
- You can choose not to receive our marketing and promotional emails
You can opt out from receiving our marketing and promotional emails by following the instructions at the bottom of any marketing emails you receive. Don’t worry, even if you choose not to receive marketing and promotional emails, we will ensure that important transaction messages are sent to you. This includes communication about orders placed, important technical and security information about iBaby products. iBaby will also continue to send you notifications to your phone/tablet based on the system settings you implement.
- You can choose not to install our application: This choice may limit your service.
- You can update or delete your account: Within the account settings, you can update some personal information or delete your account. However, if you delete your account you may not be able to continue using the services provided by iBaby.
- To update your preferences, remove your information from your mailing list, delete your account, or submit a request for the exercise of rights under the applicable law, please contact us as described in the “how to contact us” section below.
6. Data transmission
7. Data deletion
- Data that we collect based on the integrity of our business or function. Users have the right to delete data, including video and photos collected by the alerts. We will also have the corresponding requirements for the storage of data.
- For video and photos generated by device recognition movements or other events, we provide customers with 100 ‘event’ storage free of charge within 1-day. Data that exceeds the limit unless the customer subscribes for more storage for a fee. Otherwise, it will be deleted automatically when the time or quantity is reached. The deletion will no longer be notified.
- We will permanently save account data until the user actively logs out or request for information to be deleted.
8. Individuals located in the European Economic area or Switzerland
If you are located in the European Economic area (“EEA”), we will process your personal information for the purposes listed in section 3 above on the following legal basis:
- We need your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request, or to respond to your queries.
- If we are responding to legal procedures or enforceable government requests, we have a legal obligation to use or disclose your personal information.
- We (or third parties) have a legitimate interest in using your personal information. In particular, we use your personal information for legitimate interests for the following purposes:
Provide, maintain and improve our services to meet the needs of users
- Develop new products and features that are useful to our users
- Learn how people use our services to ensure and improve our service performance
- Customize our services to provide you with a better user experience
- Marketing to inform existing customers of our services
- Use our services to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, abuse, security, or technical problems
- Protection from the rights, property or security of our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- Conduct research to improve our services to users and benefit the public
- Fulfilling obligations to partners such as developers and rights holders
We comply with applicable legal requirements and provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to countries other than your country. In particular, we use contract protection to transmit personal information to third parties, such as the standard contract terms of the European Commission. You can contact us in the following manner for a copy of this kind of file.
You have the right to request access to and receipt of information about your personal information maintained by us, to update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in order to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information, to prevent or delete such information, such as appropriate, or to exercise your data portability rights to easily transfer your personal information to another company. In some cases, these rights may be subject to restrictions required by local law. In addition to the above rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent regulatory authority in accordance with the applicable law.
In addition, if we rely on consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw the information free of charge at any time. When you do so, this does not affect the legality before your consent is withdrawn.
iBaby Labs Inc. Is the entity responsible for processing your personal information, and you can exercise your right to personal information by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our products and services are intended for adult use. We deliberately prohibit children under the age of 18 from opening iBaby accounts. If you think we may have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please let us know using the method described in the “contact us” section, or send an email to: email@example.com. We will take appropriate measures to investigate and solve the problem quickly.
9. How do we protect your personal information
If you participate in discussion forums, local communities, or chat rooms on the iBaby website, it should be noted that the information you provide there (that is, your public information) will be widely made available to others and can be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or purposes beyond your control. In addition, please note that there may be other rules and conditions for forums and chat rooms. iBaby is not responsible for personal information or any other information you choose to submit in these forums. In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information. In the case we do need to delete your account, we will inform you of the deletion and the reasons for it.
10. Retention of personal information
We will take measures to delete your personal information or keep it so that when the information is no longer needed for our purposes or when you request it to be deleted, we will not use the identification law to retain the information for a longer period of time unless you allow or request it. We will complete the regular review of the database and have determined the time frame for some data deletion, taking into account the type of service provided within the scope of the product and service, the length of the relationship with you, the mandatory retention period, and regulatory limitations.
11. Third party service
The service may contain features or links to a website or service provided by a third party. If you click a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site beyond our control. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services can be provided directly to operators of such services and is subject to their privacy and security policies, if any, even through “services”. This policy does not apply to the privacy practices of the site. Please read the privacy policies of other websites carefully. We are not responsible for third-party sites or services that are linked or accessed through the service.
12. Update this policy
13. How to contact us