1. Connect your smart device to your 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection
2. Plug the power adapter into your iBaby M2C
3. Tap continue.
4. When prompted to, enter your Wi-Fi Password
1. Wait until the LED light behind your M2C monitor is flashing red.
2. On your smart device open the settings app then tap on Wi-Fi
3. Find and connect to the network name that begins with “IBM2C[Serial #]
* Serial # is located on the back of the neck of your M2C Monitor
4. Return to the iBaby Care App to finish the installation
1. Your iBaby M2C is installing. Please do not unplug or disconnect your smart device from your Wi-Fi connection.
1. After you successfully install your M2C, switch back to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection you initially used on step 1.